Oh dear. It’s been forever and a day since I last wrote.
I hate to sound annoying, but it’s the truth – I do so many fun things everyday that I couldn’t possibly write them all down. I am seriously having a ball. And learning so much my brain hurts. Let me give a few examples. Since I lost wrote, I:
– Went to the capital city of Canberra with my program for a weekend. We went to 3 embassies (Indonesia, China, US) and talked with diplomats about foreign policy. Went to many museums and saw new and old parliament houses.
– Went to the opera house to see an orchestra and opera concert
– Had a great 21st birthday involving a thai dinner out with my host family and dancing the night away in Sydney
– Went to my first connect group (small group) at church and it was awesome!
– Climbed the pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
– Went to Manly Beach a few times (still too cold for sunbathing)
– Saw some friends do a gig at a hotel in Glebe, a trendy artsy part of town
– I had a huge presentation about Australian Immigration worth 30% of my grade for my ASC class and it was wicked stressful but it went well and it’s over.. phew
That’s just a few highlights. It’s been a great past couple of weeks. This weekend should be no exception. Tonight I am heading to the Darling Harbour Imax theatre to see The Dark Knight for the 2nd time. I submit that this is worth my time for all those of you who wonder why I’m seeing a movie I could see in America, because Heath Ledger is Australian, hence I am celebrating Australian culture. : )
If I sound pretty ridiculously happy….well I guess I am. hah.
sorry it was short, I will be a better blogger this week les prometo (i promise)