you know you have been in quito for a little too long when instead of going salsa dancing or trying some cool new restaurant on a friday night, you and your friends hang out inside of mcdonalds until 1 in the morning. haha good grief, i could do that in grantham. You know what they say, it`s not what you`re doing, it`s who you`re with.
Some news of late:
– i have broken out the christmas music. please don`t shun me; they don`t celebrate thanksgiving here
– kara`s family is coming to visit all this coming week
– i haven`t had homework for the last 2 weeks. not one thing
– i got a care package from the church and it made me so happy. everyone needs a p. craig sermon once and a while, you know?
– i`m going to a bullfight in 10 days
– i am getting my nose pierced today. (for the second time)
– i am in the process of trying to join a gym for the last month here. eating nothing but rice and bread and potatoes will do a number on you
– it`s still sunny and 70.
Oh before I go, one more order of business. Lately I have been getting a lot of people asking me, ¨How`s Equador?¨ Sorry people, but I kind of have a pet peeve about this… Ecuador is spelled with a C. Don`t feel like you`re a spelling neanderthal or anything…it`s a common mistake….but just to set the record straight.
Paz y Amor, Andréa